Join Our Team!
We are a woman and family-owned, company that hires individuals with passion, a positive attitude and a willingness to learn. We have several exciting new positions at South Shore Pool Supply and we want you to be a part of our team!
South Shore Pool Supply is the largest pool cleaning and maintenance company of its kind on the South Shore. We are the home of “Hassle Free Pool Care” and our mission is to make swimming and pool ownership fun, healthy and hassle free. We are a family-owned business serving the South Shore of Massachusetts for over 50 years.
We love what we do!
Our dedicated service and Retail Store team members are here to make sure our clients create summer memories swimming in their pools rather than working on them! We work as a team and strive to support one another. We truly value our team and want our employees to feel appreciated.
Why you'll love it here:
- Professional growth and career opportunities
- Competitive wages commensurate with experience
- Year round work available for top candidates
- Workplace built on respect, integrity and balance
- Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Public Service Employees, Military and Spouses
Whether you are a firefighter looking to supplement your income with extra work or a veteran, transitioning service member or military spouse we have a place for you at South Shore Pool Supply.
Safety and Training
When a client or employee joins our team, they become part of the South Shore Pool Supply family. We strive to create a culture whereby our team members are safe and feel that we have their backs year after year! As part of our commitment to have a zero harm workplace, all new employees must pass a drug test and background check before any hiring offers will be made.
Also, we offer full and paid training to new employees as well as ongoing training throughout the season to make sure that your summer runs smoothly and clients receive the excellent service that they need for a “hassle free” summer.
A season at South Shore Pool Supply is much more than a summer job. Read our Employee Testimonials below to see what makes working with us so great!!!
“My name Andrew MacKay and I currently manage a client facing operations team of 18 within the financial services industry. I was fortunate enough to have worked at SSPS for 6 summers in my late teens and early twenties. At the time, I thought my work experience didn’t have anything to do with the industry in which I was trying to move and I was nervous about it.......but looking back now I think I spent my summers doing exactly what gave me nearly perfect experience for what would later turn into a successful career, regardless of the industry." - Andrew Mackay
Please visit the South Shore Pool Supply Retail Store to talk to our experts about maintaining your perfect pool. We are happy to make product recommendations, discuss repairs and maintenance, test your pool water, or help you find a special gift.
We only carry products that we have personally used, tested and found to be the best in their category. We offer a unique collection of products for all your pool and spa needs including:
• Pool and Spa/Hot Tub Chemicals
• Maintenance and Safety Tools
• Toys, Games & Pool Floats
• Pool Equipment: Filters, Heaters, Chlorine Generators
• Backyard & Poolside Accessories
While you're in our store, be sure to check out our great selection of pool supplies and toys to get the most fun out of being a pool owner. We have everything you need from pool chemicals and vacuums to pool floats and games!
Safety for children and pets, Meyco continues to offer an outstanding version of the original mesh safety pool cover. These covers eliminate the need to pump off dangerous surface water and leaves and debris are able to blow right off.
Serving the pool cleaning industry for nearly 40 years, Polaris has established itself as the premium brand in automatic pool cleaners and pool accessories.
The purest chlorine available on the market. ClearView offers a complete product line of professional strength products that will make your pool sparkle like its brand new.
One of the leading safety pool cover manufacturers, Loop-Loc puts an unbreakable "lock" on your pool to protect your family. Exclusive Computer Aided Design for a perfect custom fit.
Swimline Water Sports and Hydrotools, Inc. manufacture popular pool floats, games and toys as well as pool accessories such as leaf skimmers, brushes and vac heads.
Swimways "makes free time more fun!" Provider of new and outstanding products for the pool, beach and backyard. Makers of floats, games, toys, swim trainers and sports items.
An industry leader in products that identify, remove and prevent stains, scale and discoloration in swimming pools and spas. Safe for all pool finishes.
FALL & WINTER
• Includes filter cleaning
• Removal of handrails and/or ladders (if existing)
• Pool equipment and plumbing winterization, chemical treatment
• Putting on the cover
• Includes filter cleaning (if we find the filter has been cleaned and reassembled, there will be a price reduction)
• Does not include removing handrails and/or ladders (if existing)
• Pool equipment and plumbing winterization, chemical treatment
• Customer puts on the cover after we finish winterization
*Please Note: If you need to cover your pool before your appointment, we will need to partially remove the cover at the closing to perform our partial closing.
• Spa closing at time of pool closing – water should be below the returns
• Spa closing before/after pool closing
Additional Closing Costs
• Leaf-trapper Closing
• In-Floor Cleaning System Closing
• Waterfall/Fountain Closing
• Non-Safety Cover
Water Lowering Service
Water must be lowered for the closing.
• We recommend lowering the water 18-24” below the top of the pool. This allows for rain to replenish the level to at least 18” below the cover before the snow and ice accumulate.
• If your water level goes down further than 18″, your pool cover can stretch, rip or cause damage to cover springs and anchors.
• Rain and snow will fill the pool over the winter. Continue to monitor your pool water level, insuring it is below the tile line, yet not more than 18” below the cover.
• Pools with tarp covers must have the water level 2-3″ below the skimmer.
• Be sure not to lower the water too much in vinyl pools, the liner can float and cause serious problems.
• Free replacement estimates are available on request.
• Measurements and estimates for new safety covers are also available free of charge.
Safety Cover Hardware
Without properly working anchors and springs, your cover cannot provide its safety features.
• Springs will be replaced, if worn, bent, or broken.
• Deck anchors will need to be replaced if stripped or stuck and will require a service call.
Winter Care Service
• Includes a monthly check to ensure proper water levels.
• Chemical treatment will be added during spring and fall.
At South Shore Pool Supply, we work hard to keep your swimming pool and spa clean, safe and ready for your enjoyment! It is now easier than ever to schedule your swimming pool and spa services and simplify your pool care routine.
Keep your pool sparkling this summer! We will evaluate the existing equipment on your pool or spa to determine your needs and help you schedule appointments to service all your pool care needs.
Please call us at (781) 383-3300 with any questions or to set up maintenance and/or services. Our Professional Service Technicians will provide you with the following services:
Pool Openings and Closings
Weekly Pool Maintenance and Cleaning
Equipment Troubleshooting, Repairs & Replacements
Pump and Filter Repairs and Replacements
Heater Repairs and Replacements
Chlorine Generator Installations and Service
Lighting Repairs and Replacements