We have texted your Pool Closing date. This price includes the $125 fee to lower your water. If we find you have already done so, you will not be charged. Additional charges may apply if extra supplies or labor are required.
Keep the pool running until your Pool Closing date (even if you’re not using it). A clean pool at closing leads to a cleaner pool at the opening, and that means lower start-up costs!
To close your pool, we need access to the following:
- Electrical outlet to power our blower (make sure circuit breakers inside are on).
- Water to clean the filter, with a working hose.
- Cover, plugs and gizmos used to winterize the pool.
If your cover and equipment are in your home call (781) 383-3300 in advance to coordinate.
Here is more information if you choose to lower your water:
Water Level Guidelines
- Inground Pools with Safety Covers: Water must be lowered 18” below the coping.
- Standard Tarp Cover Pools: Water must be lowered 2”-3” below the bottom of the skimmer.
- Above ground pools: Water does not need to be lowered.
- Fiberglass pools: Water must be lowered 2”-3” below the bottom of the skimmer.
Note: If you backwash to lower your pool water, make sure you plug the skimmer(s) and run the pool only on the main drain to get the water below the skimmers without running the pump dry. Make sure you remove timer switches and turn off pool once the water is lowered.